Thursday, December 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FRIEND


You'll probably never see this, since you don't do FB - or computers for that matter....but I want to say how thankful I am that God gave me a friend like you - you are always an encourager to me, but don't hesitate to tell me the truth when I need to hear it. I feel blessed to know you, and find it funny that we became friends in Bloomington when we both live in Daviess County, but that's how God is...He knows who we need in our lives and makes it happen. I am so grateful that He did! Enjoy YOUR LAST YEAR of being in your 40s! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm not an old lady yet, but working on it! I love my Savior, my husby, my children and a whole bunch of other people! I am totally blessed!