Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blogville, here I come!

I've read so many different blogs that I thought I would try my hand at it as well. If you know anything about me, you know I am a talker.... but sometimes I can even be a thinker, and I may post my musings as well. There is always so much going on, especially now with a wedding in the works! Daniel proposed to Melissa last month and the wedding is next November, FYI. And then we have Michael off on another bicycling adventure (admittedly, this photo is from LAST year's bicycling adventure, but it was the only one I had available....). Since I am working on my annual Christmas letter, I decided that a blog is like a year around Christmas letter, where you get to keep in touch with people you care year around - they are pretty cool, in my opinion. :D
Last night I had a really strange dream about not being married to Dan and I woke up with an overwhelming sense of gratitude to God for giving me such a wonderful husby. Sometimes he ranks higher on the perfection scale than others, but this morning, I knew that, perfect or not, I am really, really blessed to have been his wife for over 31 years. And, as you can see from the picture of him and Michael, he's still soooo cute! ;D

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rosi,
    I am so excited that you are writing a blog. I anticipate being a loyal follower. It is so great to see pictures of your boys(men). Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm not an old lady yet, but working on it! I love my Savior, my husby, my children and a whole bunch of other people! I am totally blessed!